1) Turn on device. Turn device to blue relax/relax mode. ( Blue relax if available ( increases stickiness removal ). 2) Place on the body ( in treatment area [lower neck img1] ) then turn up until the patient feels a slight tingle. Turn down the device once the tingle is found until the patient feels comfortable.
3) Paint ( move back and forth ) the area up and down the neck from position 1 to position 2. Continue to paint until the movement across the skin feels smooth and the y-bar probe is not sticking to the skin.
4) Once one side is relaxed switch to the other side and proceed to implement step 3 again. Once both sides are relaxed proceed to step 5.
5) With the Device off the skin* switch the mode to relax access/access/deep stimulate. ( go from left to right if available, if deep stimulate is the only option available leave on each point for 2 minutes instead of DZ'ing the points ) 6) Place on each of the points displayed below and turn down the device if uncomfortable. For each point park ( keep it on that spot and do not move ) the device until a D and then a DZ appears on your prosport. If you have a model without a visual feed back spend 2 minutes on each.
7) repeat on the other side steps 5 and 6. Then proceed to step 8.
8) DZ the 8 points below. Have tissues and water available for the patient and turn down the device if any discomfort is detected. This will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
summary: The entire protocol takes ~ 30 minutes unless DZ'ing takes longer. If the DZ'ing process takes longer, then it means the area is being impacted more; which is a helpful indicator for how much the patient needed the treatment.
As you implement this protocol more the DZ'ing should take shorter and shorter times. Implement once a day, and track any improvements as events happen. Always instruct the patient to drink lots of water after treatment( preferably non-acidic [no soda's] ) as well as eat a healthy diet during the treatment! A healthy body requires healthy inputs!.
First Alternative Therapies
Office: 954-789-2097 Fax: 772-872-6620
First Alternatives Representative Portal
First Alternative Care www.firstalterantivecare.com